1.12.08

in computer lit.
turns out this guy is bangladesh
i just tune him out like a tejano radio station
i find this online pictionary game and start playin it.

each person who joins the game gets to guess what another player is drawing

so its my turn

i figure i start drawing something and the web host guesses it first and then the other players guess

-wrong-
the game tells you what to draw

so im under a time limit right, so i start drawing sunglasses. ask me why.
naw.
dont ask me why
after 15 seconds my fellow online gamers type "sunglasses!'
i draw "yes" with the paint brush

..but the clock is still ticking...
then (after 30 of the 60 seconds)
i see that i was supposed to draw two thumbs up
o crap.
so i do as quickly as i can.
but not quick enough
WTF?!?TIME OUT!
it says

the comments left by my fellow school skippers went like this
"wot was w/ the glasses?"
"wtf??"
"how wer sunglases gunna hlp?"

lol